- This event has passed.
Supporting Young People Affected by CSE
7th February 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm GMTFree
Parts 1 & 2
Child Sexual Exploitation
This one day training session enables participants to develop a greater awareness of CSE, as well as equipping professionals with tools to develop effective responses.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Have an improved understanding of CSE
• Reflect on different values and attitudes and the impact they have when working with young people affected by CSE
• Identify vulnerabilities, behaviours and risk indicators for CSE
• Develop an improved understanding of the additional vulnerabilities and risks for young women affected by gangs
• Recognise internal and external safety for young people and use the tools provided to develop safety planning
• Develop confident and robust responses to CSE disclosures
• Develop an understanding of CSE prevention and intervention tools and related legislation, guidance and procedure
• Have a working knowledge of processes, resources and support services available for young people affected by CSE.