- This event has passed.
*CANCELLED* Pre Birth Protocol & Planning Workshops
14th September 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm BSTFree
This multi-agency protocol has been developed for professionals working with pregnant women where there is a likelihood of safeguarding concerns. It outlines multi-agency responsibilities and supports with timescales for social care assessment. This protocol is key in enhancing pre-birth assessments and multi-agency safety planning, supported by recent audits of pre-birth cases.
Training Level: 3
By the end of the training, participants will be able to learn:
- To understand what a pre birth protocol is
- To have a greater understanding of the importance of the pre birth assessment
- To identify learning from SCR’s in relation to pre birth assessments
- To ensure quality pre birth assessments following a recent audit
- To encourage good multiagency communication & decision making
Printed pre-birth protocol
7 people are attending *CANCELLED* Pre Birth Protocol & Planning Workshops