- This event has passed.
Child Sexual Exploitation – An Introduction
27th September 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm BSTFree
Background: This half a day training session enables participants to develop a greater awareness of CSE, equipping professionals with tools to develop effective responses. Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.
Training Level: 2
As a result of the training, you will:
- Identify risks and indicators for young people experiencing or at risk of CSE
- Analyse roles of young women linked to gangs and relate to experiences of CSE
- Recognise opportunities for early intervention
- Demonstrate an effective response to disclosure of CSE
- Contextualise responses to CSE within your local referral process
Training Materials:All training hand outs and PowerPoint presentation and relevant material used will be provided electronically
14 people are attending Child Sexual Exploitation – An Introduction