- This event has passed.
Think Child, Think Families – Think Everyone has a story
February 23 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm GMTFree
Appreciating the role of stories in families to make sense of their histories and present day lived experiences. This is aimed at all levels of support from early help, Child Protection and Looked After Children
By the end of the 1 day course the learners should be able:
- Understanding how practitioners can utilise life storytelling to enhance a systemic approach to working with children and families.
- Developing skills in Storytelling as a tool for working with families.
- Having an appreciation of the process involved in life story work.
- Engaging with self-reflection to better understand life stories.
- Considering the use of photographs and mementos to engage lived experiences through story telling