- This event has passed.
Early Help Framework Training
5th December 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm GMTFree
Early Help is about working with children, young people and their families to offer the right support at an early stage before a small need becomes a bigger one.
The statutory guidance Working Together to Safeguarding Children (2015) sets out what local agencies should have in place to identify emerging problems and potential unmet needs and when to use an early help assessment for individual children and families.
The Early Help Framework training will support you to use a single integrated tool to assess, plan and review, that follows the guiding principles: Understand, Plan, Do, Review your early help support with families.
• Describe the purpose of the Early Help Framework and Record
• Reflect upon approaches used to recognise emerging needs in children, young people and their families
• Describe the process and practice for gaining consent and sharing information.
• Complete an Early Help Record to identify the strengths and needs of children, young people and families and agree action plans
• Reflect on your practice and set your own learning objectives