- This event has passed.
Child Sexual Exploitation
26th September 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BSTFree
This one day training session enables participants to develop a greater awareness of CSE, equipping professionals with tools to develop effective responses.
As a result of the training, you will
- Have an improved understanding of CSE
- Reflect on different values and attitudes and the impact they have when working with young people affected by CSE
- Identify vulnerabilities, behaviours and risk indicators for CSE
- Develop an improved understanding of the additional vulnerabilities and risks for young women affected by gangs
- Recognise internal and external safety for young people and use the tools provided to develop safety planning
- Develop confident and robust responses to CSE disclosures
- Develop an understanding of CSE prevention and intervention tools and related legislation, guidance and procedure
- Have a working knowledge of processes, resources and support services available for young people affected by CSE
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.